------------------------------------------- Jennie | 22 | Stuttgart | tumblr | instagram ------------------------------------------

Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2011

You're on your own now, believe me.




I used have a little bit of a plan, used to have a concept of where I stand but that concept slipped right out of my hands. Now I don't really even know who I am. What do I have to say? Maybe I should do what I have to do to break free. What ever happens to you, we'll see, but it's not gonna happen with me. I guess, that this is where we've come to. If you don't want to, then you don't have to believe me. But I won't be there when you go down, just so you know now, you're on your own now, believe me. Back then, I thought you were just like me. Somebody who could see all the pain I see, but you proved to me unintentionally that you would self-destruct eventually. Now I'm thinking like the mistake I made doesn't hurt, but it's not gonna work, cause it's really much worse than I thought. I wished you were something that you were not and now this guilt is really all that I got.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen